[NSRCA-discussion] St Clairsville Contest

S. McNickle nelson_jett at comcast.net
Mon Aug 13 15:06:45 AKDT 2018

A reminder...the Twelfth Annua Ohio Valley Pattern Classic, otherwise known as the St Clairsville contest will take place this weekend.

As usual the field will be open for practice by 10:00 on Friday.  As usual you'll have access to more free food than most people can eat in a week, and as usual your attendance will be joyfully appreciated by management and staff.

Pilots' meeting at 9:30 on Saturday with flying to begin as soon as the sun lets us.

Entry fee $40 for Intermediate, Advanced, Masters and FAI, $25 for Sportsman with the entry fee waived for any Sportsman flying their first contest.

If you haven't been to our field before and would like directions just e mail me.

Scott