[NSRCA-discussion] Picture of Fuqua's Mini & 2M plane?

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 14:13:18 AKDT 2018

Hey folks,

Does anyone have a good picture of the 2M plane and Fuqua in the Mini at
the NATS?  I'm writing my article for *Model Aviation* and talking about
airplane options for someone getting into pattern and wanting to discuss
the transport logistics of a 2M plane, with Fuqua's mini as proof it *can* be
done :-)

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X