[NSRCA-discussion] F3P

davel322 at comcast.net davel322 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 15 17:05:06 AKDT 2018

Thank you Jim!!

There is a quite a bit of backstory that Jim would probably never tell.  Jim first envisioned hosting an F3P contest more than a year ago when a local club gained regular access to an excellent indoor flying site in Schenectady, NY.  After getting several club members actively flying aerobatics, Jim was able to negotiate a full days use of the site at a very favorable rate, such that an F3P contest could be hosted.  I know Jim started working on this specific event in the fall of 2017 – figuring out logistics, recruiting helpers and workers, and chasing down an endless number of details.  Without his tireless efforts, the event would not have happened.

As I look forward to attending Jim’s well run pattern events every summer, I hope to attend more indoor events in Schenectady.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart