[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Membership

S. McNickle nelson_jett at comcast.net
Fri Sep 29 04:48:44 AKDT 2017

Ron, you can search membership data on nsrca.org.  Go to 'lists', then 'membership list'.

You can then search by district.  D4 currently lists 37 (I think) active members.

The survey itself details the number of people from each district who responded, but remember that it was not limited to NSRCA members.

The desire was to survey all who are interested in Pattern, not just the subset of NSRCA members.

Scott