[NSRCA-discussion] College Station Texas Contest September 23-24

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 13:51:32 AKDT 2017

All,

We made it through Harvey and are praying for those affected by Irma.  Our
contest scheduled for September 23-24 in College Station/Bryan is still on.

AMA classes will fly current schedules and FAI will fly P19 only.
Sportsman class may fly any AMA legal aircraft.  We will have a great BBQ
dinner catered by Fargo's BBQ Saturday night and Cody Joe Hodges and his
band will also be performing.

Pilot's meeting will be at 8 AM with a short judging seminar right after
and flying to start shortly after that.  We will have cross boxes set up to
keep the sun out of the box.  We also hope to be donating a portion of our
proceeds to the victims of Harvey and Irma and will be setting out a
donation bucket for those who wish to contribute as well.

Camping is welcome with no hookups.  Power will be provided in the pits.
The field will be open Thursday afternoon and all day Friday for practice.
If you need anything, please feel free to reach out to me via email or on
my cell at 979-595-7990.

I hope those in D6 can make it and those that aren't are more than welcome
as well.  Pilot fee $40 and any family who wishes to eat Saturday dinner
are $10.

The address to put in the GPS is 961 FM 2776 Bryan, Texas 77808. From Hwy
6, turn east on Hwy 21 and drive to FM 2776 (second yellow flashing light
and about 4.8 miles). Turn North on FM 2776 and we'll be the second drive
on the left. I'll have the sign out for ya!

*Scott A. McHarg*
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research Pilot
Texas A&M University
PPL - ASEL
Remote Pilot Certified Under FAA Part 107