[NSRCA-discussion] Phillips PA-2

Scott Anderson rcfoamy at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 4 05:02:52 AKDT 2017

Hi All,

Thinning down the fleet. Phillips PA2 For sale.

I bought this as a restore project, Fiberglass fuse and foam sheeted wings. Has spring air tri retracts, and some JR older servos. looks like there has been a bit of repair on the wings as the covering does not match, fuse feels solid. Removable stab.

This plane has been flown a lot.. not by me... but with some work it would make a great classic.

Email me direct for photos.  rcfoamy at hotmail.com

$ 425.00 plus S&H

- It is possible to fly without motors, but not without knowledge and skill. - Wilbur Wright