[NSRCA-discussion] World Event

Rick Sweeney rixsweeney at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 08:03:39 AKDT 2017

Great thanks Mark.

Rick

From: Atwood, Mark<mailto:atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 11:52 AM
To: Rick Sweeney<mailto:rixsweeney at gmail.com>
Cc: Michael Gosson<mailto:mbgosson at hotmail.com>; General pattern discussion<mailto:nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Subject: Re: World Event

On my list of To-Do’s in the next two days to figure out where I’ll post information and photos, as well as an official link for the scores.  I believe they plan to do that through the main web site http://www.f3argentina.com.ar/   But that remains to be seen.  Also, our access to wifi is also an unknown until we get there.  But I’ll do me very best.  Too many people have contributed significantly to our getting there to leave you all out in the dark!

-M
MARK ATWOOD
o.  (440) 229-2502
c.  (216) 316-2489
e.  atwoodm at paragon-inc.com<mailto:atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

Powering The Digital Experience