[NSRCA-discussion] More Auctions!!!!

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Oct 19 09:49:49 AKDT 2017

Hey Everyone,

As we enter the home stretch before heading to Argentina, we have a few more items up for auction on the team site!!   This comes courtesy of our good friends at Horizon Hobby and Hitec!

There are 4 individual auctions, all ending on the 26th of October so act fast!!!

1)   Spektrum 9Dx Transmitter/Rx

2)   Multiplex Easy Glider 4

3)   Another Multiplex Easy Glider 4

4)   Hitec X1 Touch  55-watt battery charger

These are all great items, so check ‘em out!

https://www.teamusaf3a.com/index.php/current-auctions/bfauction_plus?limitstart=0

Also, yet another reminder of our fantastic Team Raffle!!!!   STILL a great odds bargain

https://www.teamusaf3a.com/index.php/giant-raffle

-Mark

MARK ATWOOD
o.  (440) 229-2502
c.  (216) 316-2489
e.  atwoodm at paragon-inc.com<mailto:atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>
Powering The Digital Experience