[NSRCA-discussion] New sequences.

Joe Walker vellum2 at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 13 11:18:05 AKDT 2017

Correct.  These are the final sequences.  The survey input was incorporated into the final adjustments and we are good to go.
Thanks Everyone!
Joe Walker.

    On Friday, October 13, 2017 3:01 PM, Peter Vogel via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:

 +1
On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 11:24 AM, Matthew Finley via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:

The proposed sequences look great to me, along with the new proposed Masters updates as of this week ! Let's just get this done, and everyone enjoy prepping and getting ready for next season, rather than bickering over stuff that has already been discussed for countless months and months and months and months and months
Happy Flying !

Matthew E FinleyQ.C.I Technical Assistant248-794-8487 mobile

-------- Original message --------From: Charles Hochhalter via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca. org>Date: 10/13/17 2:16 PM (GMT-05:00) To: General Pattern Discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca. org> Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] New sequences.

So are the current proposed sequences what we will be flying?
Not trying  to be difficult.. just don't want to waste my time looking further if they will change.
Seems two people are currently  not happy or others won't speak up.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight TrainingSanta Clara County Model Aircraft SkyparkAssociate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District XTreasurer, National Society of Radio Control Aerobatics (NSRCA)