[NSRCA-discussion] New sequences.

mups53 mups53 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 10:53:41 AKDT 2017

🖒😀

-------- Original message --------From: Matthew Finley via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 10/13/17  1:24 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: cahochhalter at yahoo.com, General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] New sequences.

The proposed sequences look great to me, along with the new proposed Masters updates as of this week ! Let's just get this done, and everyone enjoy prepping and getting ready for next season, rather than bickering over stuff that has already been discussed
 for countless months and months and months and months and months

Happy Flying !

Matthew E Finley
Q.C.I Technical Assistant
248-794-8487 mobile