[NSRCA-discussion] Power points

J vellum2 at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 12 14:28:04 AKDT 2017

Thanks John!  We are posting the final versions now. I will coordinate with Derek K. to ensure it gets there pronto. I will also have it posted in the discussion forums and on Facebook for all to see and comment. Of course they will also be posted in the Kfactor for folks who don’t engage in digital media.

Joe