[NSRCA-discussion] Power points

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 13:53:49 AKDT 2017

This is what the AMA Rule Book for 2018-2019 says:  I don't believe the
NSRCA has the ability to trump the AMA rules nor should we since we are a
special interest group for the AMA.  The rule doesn't really say that we
have to "vote" as a membership but it does say the membership must  approve
it before the BoD approves it for competition.  That's pretty much a vote I
guess but since we haven't seen the changes, it certainly hasn't been
submitted to the membership.

The Radio Control Aerobatics sequences will be developed periodically by
the National Society of Radio Control Aerobatics (NSRCA) Sequence Committee
which is appointed by the NSRCA Board of Directors. The NSRCA Board of
Directors will supervise the sequence development and will submit the
proposed sequences to the membership for approval before they approve all
sequences for use in RCA competition. All current sequences can be found at
the NSRCA website. The NSRCA will modify the sequences for classes 401, 402
and 403, Indoor R/C Aerobatics Sportsman and Indoor R/C Aerobatics
Intermediate at least every four years and the sequence for class 404 will
be modified at least Academy of Model Aeronautics Competition Regulations |
Radio Control Aerobatics 17 every two years, but sequences may be updated
more frequently as required. Sequences will be published no later than
December for the following year. A description of each maneuver for all
sequences can be found on the NSRCA website at:
http://nsrca.us/index.php/sequences.

*Scott A. McHarg*
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research Pilot
Texas A&M University
PPL - ASEL
Remote Pilot Certified Under FAA Part 107

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 4:28 PM, Joe Walker via NSRCA-discussion <