[NSRCA-discussion] Power points

Joe Walker vellum2 at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 12 06:49:51 AKDT 2017

Good morning guys, the board reviewed everything last night and will publish the final sequences this week.  Just so we are all on the same page, the official approval process is listed below (Directly from the charter) and is on the website for everyone to review if you're so inclined.
The Power Points are being produced right now by Jim Hiller (Thanks Jim!)
Thanks!
Joe Walker

   -  Approval Process Each new sequence, or change to a sequence, shall be submitted to the General Membership and public for theirreview. The BoD shall approve publication of sequences on the NSRCA website for membership/public reviewand comment. The committee shall update their proposed sequences/changes, if required, and submit it in finalform to the BoD. The BoD shall designate the Committee to prepare any inputs necessary to support thesequence changes. Recommended changes to the maneuver descriptions and judging criteria shall becoordinated with the NSRCA Rules Committee (if necessary). Any changes to the Sequence DevelopmentGuide will be made by the Committee Chairperson and submitted to the BoD for approval. Once a final set ofsequences is approved by the BoD it shall be published in the K-Factor and posted on the NSRCA website.