[NSRCA-discussion] Mezon 130 settings for Kontronik 600

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Sun Oct 1 19:33:34 AKDT 2017

Thanks Dan,

I figured it out.  Here is the RCU thread.  It is about 74 pages long.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/electric-pattern-aircraft/9833118-contra-rotating-propeller-drive-f3a-2m-pattern-planes-72-print.html

Ran up the motor and contra this evening.  It sounds really great.  Very smooth.   Hat is off to Mike and the Contra V4.    It is pretty exciting as we are getting the Alchemy ready for the Worlds.

Regards,
Don

 Message-----