[NSRCA-discussion] 2018-2019 Sequences

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 10:27:44 AKST 2017

I've updated the cloud data that my iOS RCCaller app pulls sequences from
to include the new Intermediate, Advanced, and Masters sequences (look for
Intermediate-2018, Advanced-2018, etc.).  Fire up RCCaller someplace where
your device has network connectivity and it should pull them down, if it
doesn't hit the refresh button on the top (arrow in a circle).  If you
don't see them after that, remove the app and re-install it, but I'd be
surprised if you run into that problem.

P&F-19 are coming soon.

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 8:15 AM, W Anthony Abdullah via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X