[NSRCA-discussion] 16/17 patterns?

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 12:32:13 AKST 2017

Totally agreed!  I love looking at the OLD patterns in some of the
K-Factors and other web histories out there.  NSRCA should be an archive of
all the patterns we've owned the development of as well as the
corresponding FAI patterns...

Peter+

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 1:24 PM, S. McNickle via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X