[NSRCA-discussion] 16/17 patterns?

Matthew Finley rcfin02 at msn.com
Wed Nov 29 12:23:17 AKST 2017

Agree 100% ! That would be a cool thing to have ! Kind of like all of the concerns I have heard about the snap on the down-line on the cobra, I know back when I was flying advanced we had a cobra with a snap on the down-line back then.

Matthew E. Finley
QCI - Technology Assistant
614-557-3846 Mobile
mfinley at qcillc.com