[NSRCA-discussion] Jeti Opti Spin Pro Question

W Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 10 11:37:43 AKST 2017

I would really appreciate some help with my ESC programming issues.

I have a Neu Contra combo being controlled by the Jeti Opti Spin 90 Pro on which I am trying to set the idle down function.

Using the idle down function on my 14MZ I am able to set a point at which it will idle smoothly, then completely stop when I hit the assigned switch.

The problems;
1. The ESC will arm even if the switch is in the stop position, is this normal?
2. If I unplug the battery and plug it back in, the settings are forgotten
3. I would like fixed end points, what do I need to do to save those settings in the ESC?

I do not have the Jeti programmer, but will order one if necessary.

Thank

Sent from my iPad