[NSRCA-discussion] Latest update from the WC

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Fri Nov 10 10:39:23 AKST 2017

It’s hard to even describe the wind these guys flew in today.  Nothing any of them have ever flown in before in any event, Nats, Tucson, South Africa, anywhere.  The biggest surprise to us all was how well the contra set-ups persevered.

Pilot and TM meeting tonight at 6pm for unknowns and flight order.  That said, there is a better than average chance that the finals will be cancelled.  Winds tomorrow are expected to be even more aggressive and 90deg crosswind.

It’s doubtful that they will make that call before they see what the reality is in the morning.