[NSRCA-discussion] Osiris

Dr. Mike Harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 30 13:33:04 AKDT 2017

Jay,

Would you be interested in working with me at the Nats?  I am in need of
timers at the site.  Ron Chidgey is going to be there.  I would really like
to have you there.

If you go to the NSRCA website you can read all my Nats updates for all the
info about the nats.  you do not have to be a member of NSRCA they are on
the front page.  Just scroll down to find them.

Mike