[NSRCA-discussion] B&P Starter Parts

Ronald Van Putte vanputter at gmail.com
Wed May 24 10:00:02 AKDT 2017

An R/C modeler asked me to repair his B&P starter.

The starter I have has a broken brush and a broken brush holder.  The two brush holders are integral to a disc near the back of the starter.

The B&P starter was sold through Hobby People, retail outlet of Global Hobby Distributors.  Global Hobby Distributors went out of business earlier this year and they had a big closeout sale.  I don’t know if B&P starter parts were included in the sale.

Does anyone out there know where I can get a replacement set of brushes and a brush holder for the B&P starter?

Ron Van Putte