[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba Tx Programming Question

Larry Diamond ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Sat Mar 25 18:44:37 AKDT 2017

I need help programming a Futaba T14SG for a 62" Acuity. I plan to use the
T14SG for my sport planes (non- 2M Pattern planes). First time using this
Tx.

I set the Ailerons up mechanically as close as I can to match both sides and
to center the servo arm with the control surface centered. I think
mechanically I am good, but not perfect.

I set the endpoints for 20 degrees up/down on both ailerons. Double checked
and they track together. No problems at this point

Dual Rates for #1

*  Set up right wing up/down 12 degrees.

*  In checking the left wing it is 10 up and 14 down.

For #2 position, I use 100 for up down and it tracks 20 degrees up and down
on both sides as expected with my endpoints set.

Am I not able to set up dual rate throws for each Aileron independently to
ensure the throws are matched? I haven't found the answer in the manual yet
and seems I'm not setting something up correctly.

I can use my 18SZ if I need to. I don't recall having this issue when I set
up my Shinden with the 18SZ.

Larry Diamond