[NSRCA-discussion] Nats Registration

Keith Hoard klhoard at outlook.com
Mon Mar 13 04:49:09 AKDT 2017

I got a response from AMA this morning concerning the Nats registration.  Apparently I'll be the test case since it appears I sent my CC# to Yolanda's email box.  Does anyone here know if that is a secure way to send a CC#?

Here is her response:

It's a fillablae .pdf that you fillout and once you hit the submit button at the bottom of the page it will be directed to my email inbox.  If you don't feel comfortable doing that you may call me at 800-435-9262 x261 and I will gladly take your registration over the telephone.

Yolanda Jones
800-435-9262 x261
yolandaj at modelaircraft.org<mailto:yolandaj at modelaircraft.org>

-Keith Hoard