[NSRCA-discussion] Nats 2017 Registration

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 07:36:40 AKST 2017

You'll also get an orange envelope in the mail l, I got mine yesterday.

Get Outlook for iOS

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 8:34 AM -0800, "Keith Hoard via NSRCA-discussion" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:

The instructions don’t clearly say that it’s an “online” registration, and the hyperlink that is supposed to lead you to the
 forms . . . . comically takes you right back to the same page it is on <Peter Vogel shakes head>.

It appears to me that instead of the big orange envelope we used to get every year, we now print out a .PDF
 from the AMA website and mail it in.

-Keith Hoard

-klhoard at outlook.com