[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale

Cliff Bradford cliff357b at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 13:49:50 AKDT 2017

Hey all you aspiring pattern pilots, I have a great BJ Craft Element with
about 40 flights on it for sale.
I pulled the receiver and Esc and have reduced the price to 2600.00
For that small sum you will get the airframe equipped with a Plettenberg
30-10 advance, JR servos on ail and elevator, rudder has a Dietex servo.
   I had ordered a Adverrun contra system for this plane when a custom
painted Allure piped up for sale. I wasn't able resist so now I'm plane
poor.

I am planning on the Nats and will have it with me. I live in Colorado and
can deliver anywhere between Colorado and Arkansas.
Contact info cliff357b      gmail.com.  For info and pic.
Thanks. Cliff Bradford
--
Cliff