[NSRCA-discussion] Classic contest Chattanooga TN

J vellum2 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 25 11:59:39 AKDT 2017

Thanks for the notice Scott! I'm sure it will be a blast from the past.

Joe

On Jun 25, 2017, at 3:42 PM, Scott Anderson via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:

Senior pattern Association ( SPA ) has allowed Pipes & Retracts at a few contest in 2017.  Next contest is in August in Chattanooga TN.

Bring those great planes and pilots out for a great weekend of competition.  We will be allowing pipes/retracts in Advanced & Expert classes see link below for patterns.

http://seniorpattern.com/pdf/2017-18_SPA_CallingCards_lg.pdf

Scott Anderson

- It is possible to fly without motors, but not without knowledge and skill. - Wilbur Wright

<spa contest.pdf>