[NSRCA-discussion] LONG conversation with Joe Walker on NATs, sequence proposals, and other NSRCA issues.

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 13:24:01 AKDT 2017

December 16, 2016, the previous board passed a motion appointing Sean as
the Sequence Committee Chair {Book of Motions}.  The email did go out about
the appointing and setting up of the sequence committee.  I do recall it
getting tabled once.  I still run the calendar which also contains the
KFactor article notifications for the board.  So, they were already behind
by 45 days when Sean was appointed.  I recall also us having an issue
finding a volunteer for this position as Dale wanted to step down.  This is
probably one reason for the tardiness and is probably one of the biggest
problems the NSRCA faces continually...the lack of people wanting to step
up and volunteer.

On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 14:29 John Gayer via NSRCA-discussion <

--
*Scott A. McHarg*
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research Pilot