[NSRCA-discussion] Survey

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 18 05:40:31 AKDT 2017

I think that it sets precedents that  many without a say this years
could be affected by in the future. The most  troubling precedent is that we run a Nationals based on a last minute vote,  whatever that vote may be. It's a big commitment to sign up and make all of the arrangements to attend.  It seems that the uncertainty leading up to the event would affect attendance for the worse.

Ed