[NSRCA-discussion] Matthew Finley ( Vanquish Add-Ons, and input )

Matthew Finley rcfin02 at msn.com
Mon Jun 5 12:16:14 AKDT 2017

Hello All !

I installed a T-can on my Vanquish after talking about doing it for a year or so now..... I must say I was very impressed with the addition. I have been playing around with incidences, differential, and etc on it now since I have owned it going on 5 years now. I have never been " Truly " Happy with the Roll's compared to my Wind or other practice planes with Canalyzers. Now..... I am wanting to get some input if you will on the addition of Leading edge triangular stall strips on the wings, and a flared trailing edge rudder add-on. I have noticed several planes in D4 that have had triangular stock added to their tail, and have always wanted to experiment with that.

In saying all of this, has anyone delved into any of these experiments, and what are your thoughts ?

Matthew E. Finley
QCI - Technology Assistant
614-557-3846 Mobile
mfinley at qcillc.com