[NSRCA-discussion] Mike Harrison

Whodaddy Whodaddy whodaddy10 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 14:38:03 AKDT 2017

I have communicated with many entrants for the NATS this year that are not happy with the plan for the finals in masters and FAI ..
I guess i get to be the poster boy for discontent over this ...
IE it seems you are not taking suggestions or input from a general membership ...

While many appreciate the effort it takes to run an event like this the notion of cutting off the finals to two rounds and flying FAI in the afternoon seems off base for many reasons ...
I do appreciate your effort and hard work and wish you to reconsider these plans ...

The legacy of the event is after all in your hands

Gary

Sent from my iPhone