[NSRCA-discussion] finals at the 2017 nats

Whodaddy Whodaddy whodaddy10 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 12:29:14 AKDT 2017

For the life of me i cant understand why we are screwing around with the finals ..4 rounds are the status quo.. fai and masters...When i sign up pay my money pay for motel for a week make a deal with the devil to get the time off from work on these exact dates  i as many have certain reasonable expectations for 4 rounds of finals..  i have heard the argument about quality judging and simple fact is we get what we get those that choose to stay around and not go home is what we get .. Cutting down the rounds for finals doesn't insure quality judging it only diminishes the experience.. Coming up with hokey one off event rules to try enforce one's patterntopia
vision is a lil off base ..

Please run the nats in the expected status quo way its been run..its not rocket science lets not reinvent the wheel here..

Gary Courtney
Sent from my iPhone