[NSRCA-discussion] Special NATs K-Factor???

Jay Gerber jaysgerber at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 27 14:49:19 AKDT 2017

Thanks Ron….I still have my shirts as well J

As an FYI, I’ve been sending video/audio and stills with description to AMA where possible for the NATS news.  Credit goes to Mike Harrison for talking me into doing some pics for the event, AMA caught wind of it and contacted me for stuff to put in the NATS news…….they could not send one of their folks here to do this I guess for monetary reasons.

I’m really happy to do this as it allows me to live the Precision Aerobatic NATS vicariously and renew a lot of the friendships, like yours that I’ve had over the many years of pattern flying.

Best,

Jay