[NSRCA-discussion] Special NATs K-Factor???

Larry Diamond ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Thu Jul 27 07:54:25 AKDT 2017

I'm wondering if a special edition NATs K-factor for maybe $10 per copy would be warranted.
Pictures, Specific Articles for the event, Equipment, Including advertisement sales...
Would people buy it?
Would people commit to rolling up the content?
Would advertisers be willing to pay a cost for it?
Just a thought to add to capturing the experience.
Perhaps add into it a Buyers Guide section??? Haven't seen a pattern buyers guide in over 20 years.
Just a thought to promote nsrca and raise funds.
Any opinions?
LD

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Scott McHarg via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 7/27/17  10:29 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] August K-Factor
For those of us stuck at home and not at the NATS, I have uploaded the August K-Factor.  Derek will still be emailing the standard copy to members when he can as well.
Thanks,Scott

Scott A. McHarg
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research PilotTexas A&M UniversityPPL - ASELRemote Pilot Certified Under FAA Part 107