[NSRCA-discussion] Sequence Survey was completed

Larry Diamond ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Sat Jul 22 16:56:42 AKDT 2017

+1.  Mine was in Junk as well.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Gordon Anderson via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 7/22/17  5:40 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Joe Dunnaway <dunnaway at hbcomm.net>, General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Sequence Survey was completed
Make sure you check your junk mail folder, mine ended up in the junk mail!
—Gordon