[NSRCA-discussion] I hate to ask this, but . . . . . Proposed Masters #10

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 08:41:59 AKDT 2017

The proposed Masters sequence, maneuver #10:

Vertical Cuban 8 with 1/2 Roll, Full Roll (U)*

Description: From upright, pull through a 3/8 loop to 45-degree up track, hesitate, perform a 1/2 roll, hesitate, pull through a 3/4 loop to a 45-degree down track, hesitate, perform a full roll, hesitate, push through a 3/8 loop to exit inverted

My interpretation of the elements:  Headed upwind. From upright, pull through a 3/8 loop to 45-degree up track, hesitate, perform a 1/2 roll  hesitate  (plane is now inverted on an upwind 45 degree upline)
                                                       PULL through a 3/4 loop (plane is now upright on a downwind 45 degree upline)  to a 45-degree down track, hesitate,
                                                      perform a full roll, hesitate (plane is still upright on downwind 45 degree upline)
                                                      push through a 3/8 loop to exit inverted (plane is at the top of the box, upright, headed downwind)

Am I missing something?  Should the capitalized PULL be a PUSH

Sorry if this has been answered, but I am numb from all the emails.

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com