[NSRCA-discussion] New Masters Sequence based on P-19

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 20 11:46:30 AKDT 2017

Yes, I have seen the Aresti.  The only question is whether such fixes put the sequence  within the Bounds and Considerations of the Sequence Guide. Like I said, it was a cursory look and I have not attempted to fly the elements. There could be other adjustments required.

We have bigger issues in our neck of the woods, New Jersey, to deal with.  We have been alerted that the President may have over 30 clubs out of business from August 3 through August 20. He has already destroyed 4 weekends for us. I am in the process of looking for and evaluating clubs in Pennsylvania, New York and the southern part of the state. All of which are over an hour away and with the traffic we have to deal with does not make things palatable.