[NSRCA-discussion] A U C T I O N!!!!!!!!

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Jul 20 05:58:02 AKDT 2017

Hey Guys!!!   A GREAT email in your inbox! :)

We’ve started our first Auction for fund raising for the Team.

This is the brand new Alchemy from CK Aero that will be available in the late fall.  The plane will be available as a glow or electric version.  The plane is made by Xtreme Composites who also make the Allure.  CK Aero will have the plane at the US Nationals from Thursday to Saturday for viewing.  This is a $3000 plane and the bidding will start at $2400.

In addition, Bryan has offered his “Designer’s Touch” professional setup for the plane which he normally charges an additional $300!

The auction will be running for 16 days.   To see picture, and to bid on the this beautiful bird, go to the team site and click on “Auction”.   http://www.teamusaf3a.com/index.php/team-usa-f3a-auction/bid/7/0

Both Bryan and Brett will be at the Nationals in Blythville to show off the first prototype of this airplane and answer questions.  The actual plane being auctioned will not be available until this fall and will ship then.  BTW, shipping is NOT included in the Auction, so that will have to be arranged separately.

This is the first of several auctions we’ll be running, but this is by far the best!

-Mark
MARK ATWOOD
o.  (440) 229-2502
c.  (216) 316-2489
e.  atwoodm at paragon-inc.com<mailto:atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>
Powering The Digital Experience