[NSRCA-discussion] Why bother

Frackowiak Tony frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 19 15:00:26 AKDT 2017

Yes, I do know that. I have been an officer of my club for the last 12 years, so I understand minutes.

You just said that my specific concerns were discussed. If so, the specific concerns of a member should have been noted in the minutes.

I also got a lot of sidestepping when I asked about the minutes from the previous BOD meeting. Here is what was posted,

D7 Dan Lipton (Peter Vogel representing D7)
- Certain members of the district have expressed the most opposition to recent actions by the board concerning the NATS and the proposed sequences; it is an odd dynamic because most D7 members do not attend the NATS
- There is interest in the proposed P and F Masters sequences; the intent of having two sequences has been misunderstood; the additional F pattern provides an option for the CD at local contests; the F could also be used at the NATS

I asked both my DVP and the NSRCA President how you, as the Treasurer, could also sit in and represent D7. They said you weren't, just voicing your opinion. But the Minutes say that you were representing D7, so I'm sorry to say, that is what you were doing. A Motion was passed and the vote was recorded as unanimous. So you voted as both the Treasurer and the D7 VP?

Now I could have a whole discussion on the views you expressed as being from D7. Like if you're not going to the Nats why should you express an opinion about how they are run. Another subject. But if you want conspiracy theories and low opinions to die down, let's be transparent.

Tony Frackowiak