[NSRCA-discussion] Please make sure your NSRCA profile e-mail address is up to date!

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 18:48:07 AKDT 2017

There was no shouting intended, emphasis yes, but shouting, no.  So if you
took my all caps as shouting my apologies.

That said, can you read the message for how it was intended, which is to
say, It is not my intent or the board's intent to limit who gets the
survey.  It *is* our intent to reach as much of the pattern community as
possible and we will do so by a variety of means including web links, etc.
but one of the *best* ways we can do that is by e-mail to known pattern
enthusiasts such as those who have registered (for free) on the NSRCA web
sites and it also happens to be one of the only ways I can measure the
level of participation in the survey as I can tell which individual e-mail
links were used (at an aggregate, not personally identifiable level).

So I'm asking for people to cooperate and to plead stop assuming that we
are either conspiring to exclude people from providing input or that we are
idiots.

Thanks,
Peter+

On Tuesday, July 18, 2017, Patternpilot One via NSRCA-discussion <