[NSRCA-discussion] Please make sure your NSRCA profile e-mail address is up to date!

Ron Hansen rcpilot at wowway.com
Tue Jul 18 16:15:59 AKDT 2017

If you are not an NSRCA member because you are trying to make a statement
about the current state of affairs I understand that; otherwise, if you fly
at pattern contest on a regular basis and are not a NSRCA member then shame
on you!!

You are benefiting from all the hard work of other volunteers.

Without the NSRCA pattern contests would not exist.

That is like getting health insurance without paying for it or expecting the
AMA to fight the FAA while not being a member.

Again only NSRCA members should get a survey!!