[NSRCA-discussion] Please make sure your NSRCA profile e-mail address is up to date!

Frackowiak Tony frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 18 15:28:59 AKDT 2017

And why do you SHOUT at members who are asking a reasonable question? Honestly, you are a source of constant excuses. Saw it in your articles after the Nats General Meeting. See it in your recent article.

Maybe responses like this are the #1 reason the membership feels disconnected from the NSRCA leadership.

Tony Frackowiak