[NSRCA-discussion] Current Masters pilots question

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 11:05:27 AKDT 2017

I agree with Bob. Can we really trust the international community to do the right thing for us?

Be careful of what you are asking to do. Personally, if it occurs, its astalvista for me. I have already gotten rid of two planes this season at fire sale prices.  I'm down to one now and if this occurs, I will not invest in another plane at the end of the season that I was planning on to purchase.