[NSRCA-discussion] Flying Just P at Local

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Jul 18 10:20:32 AKDT 2017

As much as it has helped my flying to have to fly F at local contests, I would MUCH MUCH MUCH rather have competition flying P, than fly P&F alone which I do 50% of the contests I attend.  In fact at some events I only fly F as I need to practice that more.

I have boxes of participation awards and hours in the chair judging 2, 4 and sometimes even all 6 rounds of Masters.

I’m all for District 4 choosing to fly only P at local contests and maybe selecting 1 where we agree to try F for posterity if it’ll get 2,3 or 4 guys to move up.

Here’s the other benefit… it will inspire movement in all the classes.

-M

MARK ATWOOD
o.  (440) 229-2502
c.  (216) 316-2489
e.  atwoodm at paragon-inc.com<mailto:atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>
Powering The Digital Experience