[NSRCA-discussion] New sequences

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 09:48:35 AKDT 2017

Scott,

There has been more than one  solution for that.  We all know those.  In
any case, per FAI rules F cannot been flown in a two day contest.  I could
be wrong on this conclusion.  We need to check the rule book.  I remember
reading this few years back.  There was already a similar comment on this.
  However,  this is easy one to take care.

Vicente "Vince" Bortone