[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: World Models Sun Shades

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 17 12:47:23 AKDT 2017

Ron, you are one shady character.  LOL

________________________________
From: NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org> on behalf of Ronald Van Putte via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 11:30 AM
To: General pattern discussion
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: World Models Sun Shades

The sun shades are all spoken for: Tom Stennis 2
Charlie Barrera 1
Rene Grebe 1
Peter Vogel 1
Dave Lockhart 1

Ron Van Putte

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ronald Van Putte <vanputte at cox.net<mailto:vanputte at cox.net>>
Subject: World Models Sun Shades
Date: July 16, 2017 at 1:31:13 PM CDT
To: General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org<mailto:nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>>

I know it’s supposed to be hot and (hopefully sunny) at the Blytheville, AR R/C Aerobatics Nats.

If that’s the case, you’d better plan on ways to keep your airplane safe from overheating in the sun.

World Models sells sun shades that fit various airplanes and one is perfect for F3A airplanes.  They are sold through its U.S. distributor, AirBorne Models.  It retails for $60.  Look at AT3003386 here:  http://ecsvr.com/abm/ShopDisplayproducts.asp?Search=Yes

I have six of the F3A sun shades and am selling them for $30 each.  Yeah, that’s 50% off.

I won’t be at the Nets, but Curt Oberg, an Advanced pilot, will be there and he offered to take the sun shades to the Nats for me.

Please contact me if you’d like to make a reservation ahead of time or contact Curt Oberg at Blytheville if you’d like to pick up a sun shade or two.

Ron Van Putte