[NSRCA-discussion] Sequence Survey

Olstinske Dale sanjosedale at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 11:09:56 AKDT 2017

That last survey we did on the Sequence committee was 4 years ago. A few highlights I wanted to point out:

1. For Masters, a 2/3 majority wanted to add a simple integrated rolling maneuver, which we did with the loop with integrated roll.
2. A majority of replies felt the difficulty of the sequences were about right, so our goal at the time was not to increase difficulty, just add variety.
3. Most felt the step up (in difficulty) to the next class was about right.

Here is a link to the actual survey and the responses. I know 4 years is ancient history, but some have made reference to this last survey. Perhaps time for another?

https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-SZY28XV6/

Dale