[NSRCA-discussion] The most important thing to understand about pattern

Snaproll4 at aol.com Snaproll4 at aol.com
Thu Jul 13 09:35:06 AKDT 2017

Mark,  Is it 20 years ago already?  That's when I started pushing  for
unhindered movement between classes.  As I came up through the classes  I saw
many people drop out because they were "sick of finishing last". Of  course,
if they moved back and consistently finished #1-#3, they would  be shamed.
Every year that proposal would set people's hair on  fire.  Why have rules
that discourage participation?  On another  matter, Turnaround was the death
of the casual competitor. It takes a lot of  practice to learn to keep a
whole sequence in the box.  I think  that Intermediate should have some breaks
in the sequence.

Steve Miller