[NSRCA-discussion] The most important thing to understand about pattern

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 08:25:15 AKDT 2017

Proposal 18-01 and 18-03 address this.  18-03 is very similar to what we
have submitted in the past but the Contest Board hasn't passed them.  Maybe
this year will be different.

*Scott A. McHarg*
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research Pilot
Texas A&M University
PPL - ASEL
Remote Pilot Certified Under FAA Part 107

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 11:18 AM, Atwood, Mark via NSRCA-discussion <