[NSRCA-discussion] Apology - And class sequence thoughts

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 13 06:40:05 AKDT 2017

I think it was but it did take me a few years to do F. Flew my first unknown at in 2015 at a local for fun. Always practiced maneuvers from other classes that looked interesting so it wasn't an unknown. Went to the first year of the Conningham, PA contest and 11 masters pilots out of 21 total so I talked Ken Velez into flying F3A with me against Don S who was the only other F3A pilot. Had only one zero the first round because I flew a humpty with the wrong option.

Anthony