[NSRCA-discussion] Proteus for sale

James Willing rcflier1957 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 16:45:38 AKDT 2017

I have been following the discussion about the upcoming sequences and can
say that the point that AMA classes are the building block towards FAI is
correct. I can remember flying with Andrew when he was flying advanced, and
look at him now. That being said, I really don't like the thought of a
virtical right in masters, I would fly it, but I think we have enough
issues with the feds why push it.
All this being said, I have a Proteus for sale. I built the wings and
stabs, they are almost done. It comes with the tubes and the mono kote to
finish. Text me at the number I will leave and I'll send pictures as this
provider won't except them. 315-730-0962